martes, julio 03, 2012

The search isn´t over.


I´ve found someone who is rich, in many spiritual things, but my ideas collide against hers (that´s not my problem). But, If you and I collide in the basic things of a connection or love relationship, how long that would last?

Sex is part of a day, if I say, but ideas are part of our full lives.

Who can live without them? I don´t want to leave my truth for a lie, nor a quick moment.

I´m not spiritual being yet, but carnality is leading its way to say utterly good bye, some day.

What would I have then?

This stupid brain I own, the sensation I was close -NEVER ALONE- and certain things that fall to fade away. 

I love beauty, but truth has more value than my feelings or a moment. I still love or think about her, but she might be right. I could not be the man she needs or deserves (and that would be my problem).

I´ll keep on!

My search is not over.

No hay comentarios.: