miércoles, enero 31, 2007

Today´s prayer.

Allow me to understand what the name of Rosa Gómez means, since I heard a voice saying so. Was it You, Lord Jesus? I know you yourselves are bloggers since the time you began to help human to write and scroll your Torah for Jews, and then made it complete for us in the Bible. Have you made it plain for people? Not everybody sees the landmarks you set in history to be seen... Some people think wrongly about you, same way I often do, and are blaming you for their shortcomings, hardships, etc. FORGIVE THEM! Forgive me too! I know I´m an ugly blot, handicapped in so many ways (like any other elf) but there´s no need to pretend I´m taller than these 5,7 you granted me and you were right when I made a mistake checking how “well” endowed I was, (but according to worldly standards). What if you had given me a log, instead of a leg? What is it to rest of the world if you gave me a prosthesis or a dead tongue for penis? Sometimes I am touchy, selfcompassioned and too concerned for simple matters, but one thing I ask, Lord, I don´t want to be loved for "a" thing. I want to love no one for monetary status or bodyly hedonism (Matt. 16:26). I´ll keep on seeking that one as long as you allow me to, ´cos you´re coming to save Souls. Give some other people the insight they are seeking and longing for! Because I know, if we were given the full power (E=m.c2), we would be or act willinfully to hurt or wrong ourselves and others, and there would be no turning back to repent. I´ll be hopeless myself! I thank you for helping me not to trust in me any longer... I remember the words of Jesus, talking to His disciples (Matt. 17:20) If I were endowed with such faith power I would have moved another´s mountain to get my will done same way I ussually change my bed blankets. I´m a bad kind of street preacher, but I thank both you for having sent that young man to say anything good about what I tried to say yesterday. I ask you to draw closer those you are calling, so I could speak softly and meet them somehow, anyday. Thank you, Heavenly Father! I thank your Son, Jesus, too. I´m not worthy to comprenhend well these things now, but I beg you to control my pushing emotions and heartbeat, because I want to fly instead of following your steps, and I regret not having a bike or a car to use those wheels to run my race faster and get whatever thing I wanted to achieve. Forgive me Lord! Now I´m crying and my tears show how selfcentered I am. I haven´t seen your whole world, in part I know your truth and this helps me understand how many blessing you have poured in my life, things I cannot write or think of. No matter how many things hinder me and my way, I´m the only “thing” I am. I am me and the “everything” I´ve got to walk on next life. Here, at the mountaintop of 45, I can see farther how long our walk has been. I´ve made wrong and want to make somethings new. There´s no need to look back! You´ve gave me everything I needed to go back home. HELP me loose (and leave) whatever thing I intended to keep. I´m in need of knowing the man YOU want me to be.In the name of Jesus Christ.

(Now I know what I´ve done).

No hay comentarios.: