lunes, diciembre 11, 2006

Worlds Apart!

"Where there´s no VISION the people perish."

Prov. 29:18


God lead me to cool waters
where I can quench this holy thirst,
´cos some people are needing therapy
and ain´t queued up to be first.

Each time I go to that big city
I feel myself packed in a kind of can,
´cos its growth can´t see human limits
when I´m offered to "have a nice day" span.

Why have you forgoten ME this way?
How could I proclaim your victorious name?
I feel myself forlorn, but inwardly unknown
as having Passions or Lust like any other without Shame.

Remove my name from the book of your disciplined!
or grant me Life and Joy of ancient days...
Nothing profits with this punishment,
when the rest of the world enjoy their ways.

Why me, God? I´m earthly and nasty dust.

Now I undestand why "Hell is breaking loose".

I don´t want to take part with your holy ones:
I´m a human being eager to leave and get my share.

Eight years have gone by in retreats,
but it seems a withdrawal to live lonely -forever- in seclusion.
What if I hate people´s delutions to make up my own style of illusion!

Remove my name from this life!
Take away my name fron your book!
It´s been long time since I asked you to give me,
that love and attention to brook.

We are both worlds apart.
I can´t cope with this feeling at long run.
How could I say "We´re in a good in mate relation"
If you yourself left me alone?

I don´t want to be a "loose-living".
I just want to settle down,
because this life of illusion
can´t get rid of her ugly eyebrows.

Talk directly to people!
Don´t leave me under a leading circunstance.
I can say we´re not engaged in a spiritual relation,
because you´re gone along with my last chance.

How could I know that you are real?
You left me alone with empty words (The Bible).
I cannot trust my dreams any longer
´cos you and I are in-different worlds!

Show yourself up!

Remove my grievance and bring me a joyous life.

Won´t you grant me "Shalom", Adonai?

Will you treat me in "Shallum" all life long?

Peace! We´re worlds apart...

P. S.

Next day at 5 am, without any further attention given to these thoughts, I HAD A DREAM that drew my conscience to the way I´m living and world´s ways...

"That man I saw was praying with his arms lifted to Heaven, before preaching to a Church gathered somewhere. His prayer was addressed to God for VIRTUE!"

I´m not used to this word so I checked my webster´s:

1. General moral excellence.

2. A specific moral quality regarded as god.

3. Chastity.

In Spanish, this mean:

Estado de una cosa que constituye su excelencia propia y la capacidad para realizar bien su función. / Capacidad para producir un determinado efecto. / FUERZA, VALOR. / Potestad de obrar. / Integridad, bondad. / Disposición que incita a obrar BIEN. / Castidad.

Conclusión: Tengo que orar por tal virtud (II Pedro 1:5; Filip. 4:8; Marcos 5:30)

No hay comentarios.: