lunes, octubre 16, 2006

I abandoned myself for Him!

I surrendered my life for you, Jesus.
Since all of my dreams were gone.
I´ll give up myself to you, God.
Since I couldn´t feel my life going on.

You long time ago has said:
"Can´t you just wait to see that what I´ve done is real life for thee?"
but it wasn´t the whole truth: You did more!

I surrendered into your hand.
All those dreams I told no one else;
so now, I´ll call on you, my God and Savior
to bring me back to those days I missed.

Lead me to good will and pure wisdom
and take me away from awful deeds,
and when I lack the will to obey you
May day and night I cry for thee!

Take me back to those days I longed for
and pay attention to my childish heart,
´cause I thought I couldn´t be any longer loved
and all of my life is meaningless without you!

Addendum:

May the Lord allow me in Heaven
share these things I longed to do
and with the kiss I kissed my children
would my cheeks be kissed by you!

Dedicated to the almighty Godhead who restores all in my life...

(May, 13. 2004)

No hay comentarios.: