sábado, julio 06, 2013

You are in love

You are in love

Do you mind somebody call at 11 pm or at 3 am?

When you love that person you will not regret that one who called you late, any night. Verbally we say: “Call any time” but, in fact, we do not expect our friends call us late, as it were an urgent emergency. If we love them, we would understand they needed to call when dying from a heart attack or being robed...

When you are emotionally involved with any, you really don´t mind id she call you any time, day or night. Sometimes, it is you who insist on calling or sending text messages. When you love, you call and want to talk FREQUENTLY. There is a need in sharing when you love! (I know it and understand it) It´s beautiful to love and feel that need of hearing or sharing!

I know the needs and I understand compulsions. Lovers share! If any feel the other is not sharing or giving, he/she will regret and TELL. I also have seen how animals share their feelings: Smelling, touching, licking and try to be side by side. We are not too different from them!

I like to see, to touch and smelled those I liked. I remember my needs to phone call, to send SMS and the compulsion of being in contact (I rather like physical than virtual, by the way).

I´m not physically dead. I´m fighting to stop my human longs, my physical desires and the drive of talking or sharing I changed for writing. I could be talking to any in the street, but they are not like me and, more than that, there are not Christians, so we have no common background and, if it is a woman, I could guess what she wants and what she needs, since in the streets it is easy to see what people like or want.

Trust is not easily won. Let´s say it takes years or months to be reached and, by experience, I know I don´t have or need what others need or like, so I had enough. I don´t want to spend the rest of my days on guessing what others want: I´m just referring to women!

Yesterday I fixed a PC and the woman asked me how much she owes me... Her husband was on my side (he knew how much it took to be fixed) but his woman wanted to share her problems, her emotions and HOW MUCH she has spent money lately...

That is OUT OF MY BUSINES! Her husband wanted to stop her “crying”, because he was to be upset, but I begged him not to stop her “sharing” of sorrows, because I was trained in Colombia and  that is the reason many women do not experience heart attacks (but we, men).

They are Christians, friends, but I spent the whole week working there, but she thought I would charge few cents. What a mistake! My toil works as any (and that was cleared).

I asked my friend to hear Dr Pilar Sordo. She has told me many things on women´s behavior, although she was not asking be a discount (I would not give, by the way). Colombian way is like that, but this wanted to share emotions and be heard... Just one more thing, men, buy and own your things. Do not marry if you do not have money to keep that business! (I don´t have to keep it, too).

Sometimes love is selfish.

My ex-wife was like this lady but, at the end changed. I don´t do business with my ex-wife: She always wants to win and, with the alibi of the children we shared, she wants to be heard! (to retain money). Je! Je! Je!

Sometimes we -men- are not wise enough. Money is nothing, but it serves to buy anything (even from life and those things we cling to). They (women) love a provider men. I dare to say they love a man who gives money, instead of one who gives love or pleasure (Excuse me if this looks offensive, but it´s my experience and opinion: You can say what you say!).

I know -when I loved- I wanted to be in the company of that person I liked or cherished. My money and mobile phone was to hear her, to send and receive messages to her or those I liked. What do you do? Don´t you miss those you like or want only for you?

I am not like women: They have too many people in their mind. The love and cling to many. I just need or need one... Perhaps I am narrow minded! The more you get, the less you have to share...

Just think about this.

A.T.

No hay comentarios.: