martes, mayo 14, 2013

She´s a gem.

She is hidden in words... 

Deep like stones of diamonds, or metals like her doors of gold.


She is not a bird of rare feather; she is a dream who has real dreams...


She is dreamed and covered up with unveiled poetry


A wholehearted woman
with her lips has sealed
A poem made of love
with her fruits revealed.
 
There's idealization
when blind eyes can't see
at the hunch of a feeling
open hearts may seek.
 
Do not dare so easy
sweet words dismiss;
her lips and its warnings
could bring you peace.
 
What would you, honey
in this world reveal?
With me it's the notion 
that your life could heal.
 
Your kissing has the sealing
inner beauty revealed.
Your wings hold the motions
all my life concealed.
 
Turn me back from deception
pull me back, with your seeds.
Your eyes have the blinking
anyone could see.
 
I've read all the lines, 
from the hands to feet,
I am  simply astonished,
you have loved with need.
 
You are a gem!
You're like poetry!
(And it seeks after itself)
 
A.T.                         May 2013

No hay comentarios.: