sábado, junio 21, 2014

Love at Convenience


I have a dozen of things, like this and, of course, NO ONE would seek a lame, a sick (etc) to be on a date or an ill fated marriage (Both genders seek THEIR conveniences).
Marriage is -and was meant- to BRING life, it seldom was thought that materialistic way we often consider it NOW. If you have thought like this: “...what kinds of plans is he making for their provision after he dies?) It's a reality of life that must be considered.” Don´t be surprised, because it is “safety” what you are seeking, your well-being also and, at 20-30 “economic safety for TOMORROW” is seldom found at youth, unless marrying a nerd like Bill Gates.
I CAN DIE TOMORROW OR within few days, economic insurance are needed to be married? We call it “marriage settlement” (what I have is mine, what you had is yours) but, I gave up my corpse to the UNIVERSITY, it is in my written WILL, to be used later on and to spare my family or children the time -and cost- of those things they have might have paid for my bills; but lately I found out my younger brother have paid for my coffin... Good! And Thanks, brother! What a useful present you bought for me (Ha! Ha!)
No one wants to die!
Chances are UNPREDICTABLE, and I have seen very clearly thatthose who were bond to die within a week... They spent 10 years to really die and some -unborn babies- never reached their parents care... I see FEAR and a lack of faith! (I know it too, by personal experience):
1Jn 4:17  If God's love is made perfect in us, we can be without fear on the day when God judges the world. We will be without fear, because in this world we are like Jesus.
1Jn 4:18  Where God's love is, there is no fear, because God's perfect love takes away fear. It is his punishment that makes a person fear. So his love is not made perfect in the one who has fear.

I respectfully took this:
“...what are your thoughts about what I'm going to do or what my life will be after you die? I know it sounds morbid, but it's a fact of life.”    May I ask?: What if you die first?

What would you give a teenager or an elder man when you die?
That´s “another” fact we had ignored (we all surely die, any moment).

Are you economically dependent or too reliant?
Don´t you know how to work?

I see there your fears (My advice, to a person viewing it like this is: Don´t get married, then! (Men or women) ´Cause ALL of us could die, any time).

I´m not calling you selfish or self-centered. Both of the spouses could die anytime but.
Are males and females willing to tell their BFs or GFs “I´m sick! And I´m going to die any time!” (I doubt it) so, if you are “healthy enough” and you die first, Would your family pay back all what your husband invested for love (or those stuff) he paid for you? That´s a materialist approach on how we could see marriage: It was designed to BRING LIFE, not things to have spared stock.
I will not marry twice, that´s a decision (Thanks God!) I cannot afford it and there´s not point on it, now.
I see you are over-concerned (and in fear): “but I admit that I would rebel in every way possible if God told me I needed to marry someone 20 years older than me who had no concern at all about what my life would be after he was gone. ” Isn´t that the same selfishness you said men had? Aren´t you being narcissist?
I agreed with you I don´t like people my own age. I don´t like fat ladies or taller than me. Those are my turn-offs but I never considered the age a people would die: That could be any moment now!

It seemed you are more concerned about “the one dying”, instead of considering BOTH could die any time... That are your fears!

Hope you marry the best one!

No hay comentarios.: