jueves, noviembre 14, 2013

What kind of friendship do you expect to find or BUILD?


A quick "made" friendship is not so. It´s not an enduring one or anything worthy to be mentioned as "friendship". I´m, for example, need no visa to visit your country to visit or meet you there, except money (as all people need) so, a real good friendship HAS A PRICE some or any has to pay.

What do YOU have to make it priceless or worthy to keep (and how I help it be)?

Both have the disadvantage of English and not having a computer normally connected to Internet. In fact, I don´t have electricity at home.

What social group will your friendship be TARGETTED? (Just a direct question) Because not many people are gregarious, but SELECTIVE, to avoid using the right word I know when you are accessing people you don´t belong, whether for culture, beliefs, social or economic status... (Just saving you the lesson I learned the hard way).

Some times people will not respond those PMs. Many BADLY dislike been said: "Hello, I am me". But you will tell me later on, if you are please.

If you seek a friendship, keep on laying those bricks of goodness, Be real and BE YOU!

On the PM you sent (to me) we can talk "privately". I can give you my P.O. Box address if you die to write down snail mails (conventional and "traditional" letters). In Venezuela they come so slow, but e-mails save BOTH time and money (I´m poor, and I don´t care you are the Queen of Russia).

He! He! (But you can see I DO CARE).

Welcome and I hope this secular guide lines serve you a bit.

God bless you!

No hay comentarios.: