miércoles, junio 05, 2013

Lonely


Oh!, useless loneliness,
I know you love no one.
I've seen we don't belong
into each other's company.

You have hated me!
You kicked me softly
since a child...
You company stinks!

I wanted to be me
and your ideas helped but a little,
and this cosmos is nothing
walking all the way with you.

You jumped into my dreams and
turned some daydreams a nightmare.
I thought you'll be a friend,
now I know the mistake.

You took too much from me.
Your nothingness hurts, and
certainly you are like many.
Leave me alone!

You promised you would care
you said you'd be better than those I've lost;
but I don't see the difference:
You lie, you hurt, and I needed someone.

Time has worn my flesh,
you've taken my time away.
Is it I who only loses?

I've seen a house torn down
those walls were not a shield
I wish somehow my tears
will serve to settle down.

Don't try to look for me
Don't need you any more
You have despised me!
You're not a friend to fall.

You hated me and world
telling me all those lies.
You've said you were the best
I ran away to hide.

I'm glad that I've realized
you are not to walk with.
Rejection is not love,
I clearly understood.

Perhaps it's really late
to find someone to woo,
I'd rather be alone!
I walked away from you.

I guess you cannot see
I wish you understand.
I' d better be alone!
You never were my friend.

You came to be alone,
you hurt and said you cared.
I kissed your empty lips
No more lies heard!

You enticed me to believe
no one would hear or come
But now I have begun
to believe my worn eyes.

What are my faults?
I'm plenty of them with its lacks,
but you were not a real friend
your company set me despised.

I wish you could get this:
I'm not like you, and I'm not my own.
You! Loneliness hurts
your name made me sick.

You hated me more than I did.
But I'm not eternally lost!
Your name is finally crossed
for all those things I missed.

No hay comentarios.: