domingo, noviembre 25, 2012

Hindered to be.


Why am I hindered to be loved?
Why am I so limited to hug or being hugged?

Sometimes this is not just the hunch,
The liking or willing desire to woo,
It is just a dealing contract, an achieving condition,
Made for few who do not deserve who
I longed for, those that I wanted to belong,
Since I´m made to be out of a chosen group.

Is love a gift or a privilege?
Why am I asked to love if it needs things I´m losing with age?
These are the things that remained blocked by material lacks and faults.

Beauty is not needed to be loved, but it´s sought to be found.
Money seems to be hugged as the guarantor of longer days
And there´s no alibi when anybody wants to leave and smear a mess.

Sure I´m not that much
Who has left his mess and smudged
(but I´m falling too).
As anybody may think I´m deserved.
I rather learn to live like an angel,
strengthening my needs on my knees.
A.T.     Nov. 2012

No hay comentarios.: